At Siginon Group, our determination to achieve our vision “To be A World - Class Logistics Company” is at the heart of everything we do. We are proactively designing systems and processes that ensure operational excellence underlined by our target of Powering Trade for all our customers. Block by block,
Check for the listed job openings below
Reporting to the Group Commercial Manager, the job holder will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the company’s price policy through day-to-day administration of the Siginon pricing procedures, service contracts, rate requests, tenders, and tariff implementation. This position is at the supervisory level.
- Maintain accurate market data to help determine the market rate’s structure to be used in submitting rates to customers.
- Maintain overseas agents’ structure, rates, proposals, and inquiries relating to pickups, freight, destinations clearances, packing, removals, warehousing, transport and quotations.
- Arrange door to door services by liaison with various agents worldwide including pre-alerts.
- Contact consignees on arrivals, negotiate with them about services prior to handing over of the documents
- Prepare tariffs, tenders, proposals, and quotations for all our services in comparison to markets rates.
- Work closely with the sales teams to obtain sales forecasts, performance data and customer requirements for the purposes of management planning.
- Recognize and anticipate missing data from price quote requests and obtain required information to assure proper review of relevant facts pertaining to the proposed opportunity.
- Prepare quotations and pricing activity reports and perform routine maintenance of pricing activity reports to assure on going management visibility of pricing activities and the ability to evaluate integrity of the pricing and discounting processes.
- Provide timely and accurate quotations and ensure proper documentation of approved price quotes that enable accurate contracting at the point of final sale.
Education, Professional Qualifications & Work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Clearing & Forwarding.
- Short Courses/Training in Customer Service.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the logistics field.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Teamwork/Collaboration ability.
- Passion and zeal for Customer Service.
- Proficient computer skills.
- High Level of integrity.
- Attention to detail.
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described. send your application and detailed CV to email@example.com, quoting the job title on the subject line of the email by 15th June 2022.